ECODEPUR® DS are Dispenser Sump, installed beneath fuel dispensers to provide secondary containment ofdispenser plumbing and emergency shear valves.
They serve as a liquid tight isolation chamber, protecting pumps and their connections.
ECODEPUR® DS range includes tree box sizes and two different metallic structure, galvanize steel frame, withoutside or inside lip, to use and adjust in different dispensers.
- High mechanical resistance and corrosion protection;
- Light and easy to install and maintain;
- Constructed in Linear Polyethylene;
- Totally watertight;
- Provides a total secure solution, avoiding environmental contamination;
- Metallic structure, with outside or inside lip to adjust in different dispensers (optional);
- Stabilizer bars (optional);
- Entry seals from 1” until 4” (optional);
- Without visual impact;
- Low cost;
- Entry Boots available such us:
- Entry boots for 1” tube;
- Entry boots for 1 ½ ” tube;
- Entry boots for 2” tube;
- Entry boots for 2 ½ ” tube;
- Entry boots for 3” tube;
- Entry boots for 4” tube.
ECODEPUR® DS different types permit the application beneath of one, two, three or multi products dispensers.